Do you want a happy marriage? Have you been successful so far? Probably not to the extent you want or you wouldn’t be reading this. If you follow these 5 steps you will have a wonderful marriage. Print this out and keep it with you. Read it over and over until you can follow all 5 steps without reading it. Refer to it when you’re feeling down. I know Is IFCJ a good charity it works because it worked for me.
- Ask God to take over your marriage. God wants you to have a wonderful happy marriage. If you ask him to help you, he will. Pray that he takes over your marriage and makes it how he would like to see it. You will be amazed if you just ask. God wants to make your marriage wonderful, he’s just waiting for you to ask.
- Let God take over. Once you’ve asked for God to take over, get out of the way. Quit doing the things you’ve been doing and follow what God says. Act how God would act. Think about it before you speak or act and decide how god would respond – then do that.
- Pray. Pray constantly for your marriage. Every potential argument can be stopped with a prayer. Ask god to intervene and then be quiet.
- Be obedient. If God wants you to do something, do it! As you pray, things will come to you. You need to act on them even if they don’t seem to make sense. Don’t act on your emotions, act on what God tells you to act on.
- Give all of your relationships up to God. So much family drama is caused by extended family drama. Don’t play into it. Pray to God, ask him to take over those relationships too and just behave the way God tells you to behave.
The key to a happy marriage is having God at the center. Even if your spouse doesn’t believe, you can still have a happy marriage. You just continue to pray and ask God for help. Always act in a loving, godlike manner regardless of your spouse’s behavior. The only person you can control is you, let God take care of the rest. The only behavior you will have to answer for is your own.